March 13, 2009

Friday Gratefulness-Week 8

Second front tooth "bit the dust" on Sunday evening

I am grateful for...

My son. He is so beautiful. He has a loving heart and snuggles in bed with his Daddy and I every morning around 2AM. And, he is officially now a "SNAGGLES".

My man. He is so loving. We have been together for almost 20 years and we still get swooned by each others' kisses. :)

My life, even though there has been some tough trials these past two weeks. I am blessed. I am at peace. I am here.

If you can, go outside, close your eyes and breathe in the Spring coming.

love

3 comments:

  1. such a great post! haha i am excited for your lil guy...did he expect another game :) haha

    thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute... and I love it with both teeth gone!!! You are doing great and you guys are coming out on top!! We're glad you are ok, and God will help work out the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great post....i love the teeth missing and the realization of transition into a older part of his life...so awesome to see a couple now a days still in love and together, God Bless your union...and yes, i'm enjoying the speradic, occasional spirts of fresh, spring air this last week...blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself