April 3, 2009

Friday Gratefulness-Week 11

Me screaming at my Nanny because she would not give me more beer.
Adults could do that in the 70s.

I am grateful for...

-Photographs-they capture your past. It's fun to reflect on where you've been and what you've done.
-Comedians-I laughed so hard on the way to work today. What a gift comedians have. They can give you an instant pick-me-up even when you are not at your best.
-Date nights-I am looking forward to some time with my hubby. I love my son but sometimes it's fun to be partners and not focus "at the moment" on being parents.

Schedule some time for yourself. Make time today, if you can. :)

peace

5 comments:

  1. these are all great things to be thankful for!

    i am right there with you on a lot of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget what a date night is! I think now I look forward to a decent sleep more. I better get my priorities straight, I guess :) Cute picture of you as a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you about comedians. It does us such good to have a real laugh. I also think it's so important to be grateful. I am grateful for my son and my husband and for the fortune to have a home and a job. Thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a quiet little girl you were, lol! what an adorable pic, i love the look of those old pics! blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahha.... now I know what you were talking about last night!! Love the pic, that is too cute and too funny!! You are still that shy quite little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself