April 4, 2009

No Upcoming Appointments--Monday

Very similar to the scene outside today.

Today I begin a series called No Upcoming Appointments....

I am off this upcoming week and will take each day as it comes...
I am doing this because I need to...
My body has been showing signs of distress and I must listen...
Listen to the warning signs, the warning signs telling me it is time to slow down...
It's time to be present, and go with the flow....

Rewind...I actually now have a lot to do....
I will begin Tuesday!

peace

4 comments:

  1. can you believe all the white?!? i can't....it sounds like you have a great plan to get yourself back in balance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... isn't it amazing how that happens, all ready for rest, except for there is a big list!! Make sure to give your body the rest it needs!!

    That snow is crazy... I knew it was going to come, but still, looking out the window this morning surprised me!

    :)
    ~Tabitha~

    freshmommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our scene outside is very similar - ugghhh. You really should hide your to-do list at least for a few days and do NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're giving yourself wonderful advice. Let things be for a while. I know it's tough, but your spirit will appreciate it. I can't get over all that snow:)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself