April 13, 2009

The Wild Walk

My boy decided we needed to take a "wild walk" while we were at the park the other day.
He said there was a lady in a building on the other side of the woods. She had animals that we could pet.
Mind you, my son had never been to this park or in this "neck of the woods" before.
Hilarious!!! But, How could we resist.

We found this stream in the middle of our walk.

Here is what it looked like after we reached a barbed wire fence and had to turn around to get back to the road that lead to the park.
You can see my hubby and little man in the distance.
This adventure was fun. I have decided to not be afraid of the woods and go on more adventures with my boys.

much love

6 comments:

  1. Man--that looks peaceful and lots of fun. I hope you guys enjoyed your "wild" walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys do get tempted by those nature walks. Glad that you had a nice time together! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun... what a great way to be adventurous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being in the woods! I grew up next to a forest preserve and it was my playground! Your photos just took me back to that wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only like the woods during certain times of year. I know that I will have to get brave once Deaglan gets older. I'm not looking forward to him showing me any bugs he may find.

    thank you for the heartfelt and warm comment on my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having a wonderfully blessed day!!

    :)
    ~Tabitha~

    freshmommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself