June 19, 2009

Gratefulness Week-22

My backyard in the rain

I am grateful for...

~The rain coming and doing a "cleansing". 
Everything seems greener, fuller, and smells great.
~Skirts and sandals...
~My son wanting to take the camera with us today. 
He says, "We can take pictures if we find something interesting."
~Books-I have always loved reading, as far back as I can remember.
~God's gift of life, love, and opportunity.
Each moment is an opportunity to be alive and show love to myself and others.

What are you grateful for today?

7 comments:

  1. Your son is a photographer at heart! What a nice interest for him to build on :) I'm so grateful for books too. We've had A LOT of rain here this week. I'm very grateful to see the sun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is one beautiful green back yard. I wrote a post on gratitude on my Zen In You blog. There is much to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the smell after a good rain..its fresh and clean.

    i am a lover of books as well...even though i haven't had the time to spend with them lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books I too am grateful for. You should list some of your favourites - maybe I'll get some ideas. What a great thing that Noah is onto - photography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am grateful for friends like you to me...and noah to asher....amen! blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on EVERY SINGLE ONE... and I especially love skirts and sandals! :)

    ~Tab

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am grateful that I survived my weight lifting class after a month of not touching the weights.

    I am grateful for my family, my friends, my animals, and pair of blue birds I saw today.

    As it's almost 102 degrees today, I am grateful to whoever discovered air conditioning!

    I am grateful for bloggers who make me think about what I'm grateful for.

    Thanks for this gentle reminder of the importance of gratitude:~)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself