June 8, 2009

The Study--I'm Still Looking For a Reading Chair

Well, I loved this one the most,

and I could have built it right here in my backyard.

But, I wanted something now, and with a small budget, I had to go for this look.

This is my study!

Cost so far? 8 bucks for the plant. 
I'm still looking for a reading chair and a floor lamp.

My loving husband allowed me to take over OUR computer desk.
 With some rearranging of the guest bedroom, I now have a place for me. 
I love it. 
I have been in here working, praying, listening to the birds, rain, etc.

Noah and Devin follow me in here all the time. Noah sits behind me and plays his DS. Devin falls asleep on the bed. Oh well, they love me. That puts a smile on my face. :)

find a little space just for yourself

5 comments:

  1. My gosh that first photo! I would never leave that spot!!! I love your study...very warm. It looks like a happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like having your own space to call yours---i'm proud youhave your own space--to think, to meditate and breathe---peace and love in effect!!---remain blessed sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whata terrific little space you've carved out for yourself! And if you're honest with yourself it just wouldn't be the same without the two you love the most

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is wonderful!! It looks like such a peaceful place! And I love that they follow you in there... that's too cute. :)

    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this is wonderful!! It looks like such a peaceful place! And I love that they follow you in there... that's too cute. :)

    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself