September 10, 2009

Gratefulness Week-28

I am grateful for...

-Everyone's insightful opinions and supportive comments on my post about politics...

-I am also thankful for friendships. I have begun to invest quality time in nurturing them. It has been a blessing.

Some shots from my recent trip to Macinac with friends...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

peace and love

7 comments:

  1. these came out great...i love that you can see the fog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are wonderful. Hugs to you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! The Macinac sailboat race always comes through the St. Clair River in my hometown (Sarnia) but I have never actually been there.

    I've been thinking a lot about friendships lately. I seem to have lost connections with some of my closest friends since I had Deaglan. It makes me sad and I know that a lot of it has to do with being in different places. I'm trying not to analyze it too much as to why some of these friends haven't called me back but it hurts. Your post makes me wonder if I need to invest more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had such a great time, laughing is my favorite!! Haha. The pics turned out great, and Devon did a great job on is portion. I agree with Bri, it's cool that you can see the fog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots! did you all actually walk across that? blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are amazing. I LOVE them. How pretty is that blue?

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself