November 26, 2009

Gratefulness Week-30 THANKSGIVING Edition

I am grateful for...


-The wildlife that continues to see my yard as a comfortable place to play.
-My husband who continues to be the love of my life after 20 years.
-My boy who is SO amazing, God took the best parts of Devin and I and formed Noah the Magnificent!
-My career of working with children and the significant adults in their lives.
-My family and friends who span across the globe. WHEW, what a blessing!!!
-My life, Satan has tried to take me out early several times, but God's grace and mercy has sustained me.

Thank you Lord, I am eternally grateful for Your hand in each area of my life.

Friends and Family,
HaPpY ThAnKsGiVinG.
Be blessed, enjoy your loved ones, help a stranger, just because...
and, as always may you walk in
peace and love

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy your time with family. I'm blessed by you and thankful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Gerri!!! Have a wonderful time with your beautiful family :) I'm so grateful to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to knit this Christmas..i love the pictures on your blog

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself