November 3, 2009

October 31, 2009

Hello all, I promised you pictures...

Enjoy!

Harvest Day at School
The children had to make a costume that represented harvest to them.
Noah was a corn cob.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trunk or Treat at Church
We filled our trunks at church and passed out candy.
Noah was Duke from G.I. Joe.

Oh, I almost forgot!
Devin was:
Samuel Jackson, Lincoln Hayes (Mod Squad), A Brutha from the 70s...you take your pick!
No pics of me you say?--I went as a Mom passing out candy.

peace

8 comments:

  1. I haven't thought about Mod Squad in ages!! That was a cool show. Great pictures. Love Noah's corn costume. It's so bright and cheery. He wears it with a nice, positive smile. Tell him that I think he looks real tough in his GI Joe costume. Bad guys, watch out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah that corn cob is awesome!!!! hahaha love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never realized how much devon looks like samuel jackson til he put that fro on.....whoa! blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics....Lol, mom passing out candy!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! I love it! Go Devin! You know I am trying to find a way to share this picture on FB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corn on the cob! I love it. What a fun celebration to have in school

    Glad that you all had a wonderful Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the corn costume....so cute and creative! Glad you all had a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author geepeace.blogspot.com !
    Unequivocally, excellent answer

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself