November 8, 2009

With My Own Two Hands


My Nanny taught me how to crochet over 20 years ago.
I thought it was pretty cool then, but let the skill slip away over the years.

Recently, I have been enjoying giving my family healthier, whole experiences.
I only clean with all natural products and strive to feed my family the best foods I can find.

I love this type of nurturing. During this journey, I have felt the need to begin creating things for them to wear with my own two hands. I had to re-learn how to crochet and have begun my first of many projects.

Here it is in it's beginning stages.
It is a scarf for my little man. He picked the yarn. :)

I have enjoyed this so much, that I am almost finished. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, another thing we have in common besides our name! I love to crochet. My best friend taught me over 30 years ago and I've enjoyed making things for my family ever since. I am currently working on a baby afghan for my great nephew. Good luck with those projects and may you enjoy many happy hooking hours...a little crochet humor. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Gerri

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself