February 10, 2010

Count Down Day-2

Today, there is a bit of a monkey wrench in my program because of our winter storm.
All of us had to stay in.
But Hey, I'm flexible.

(Had to pause just now to capture the photos and the moment)

Ok, I'm back...As I was saying, I'm flexible.
Today, Devin gets/just got a delivery surprise.


Looks like someone else is a bit excited too. :)

Yep, Noah likes surprises too!

Devin is beginning to figure out that I am REALLY, REALLY sneaky!!!

I knew he would look at it forever and never buy this for himself.

Devin is not a gamer. He likes it for it's Blueray capabilities.

He has a lot of male friends who would love to volunteer to come over and help him "set it up" in his theater / "Man's Room."

Even though I didn't get to "create" today...who doesn't LOVE a good old-fashioned SuRpRiSe!

much love and warmth to you all!!!

8 comments:

  1. i bet they are both so excited. haha have fun today...enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great person.....Mother, wife, daughter, friend, sister, minister, and on and on!!!!!!!

    Love Ya!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is awesome!!!! I know they are both SO excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... I love surprises too. LOL Noah looks more excited then devin, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're an amazing wife. My husband wants one of these so badly but won't buy himself one. I don't want us to get one so I won't buy it either hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerri -- I loved following the pictures to THE SURPRISE:~)

    I bet your guys will have a good time with this gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think my favorite part is that he's wearing the 'revolution' t-shirt, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a big surprise! Love the photos leading up to the big unveiling.

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself