February 24, 2010

It's Here!!!

I am so excited...

A good friend of mine told me about these very cool and very green lunch boxes.
Of course, being a green mommy, I had to check them out.
The price turned me off a bit but I was hooked.

However, I am also a VERY frugal mommy.

After some research, I came across this comparison and decided upon something different. It was less than 1/2 the price and free shipping!!!
Woot-Woot (That's for you Crystal :-] )

And, it's here!!! I love Amazon. I ordered Noah's box Monday and it came today.

This is Noah's blue Goodbyn.
He still has to decorate it with stickers and make it his own. :)

This thing has plenty of space for all of his food and a drink box.
Noah currently carries a cooler, not a lunch box. Yes, he eats that much!!!

I will be sure to keep you posted on our successes and cool lunch ideas.

Oh, and by the way, the Piglet video is coming. I just have to figure out how to get the vids to work on my Mac...

peace

11 comments:

  1. wow that is pretty awesome. i would've loved it when i was a kid...i hate when my food touches. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great invention, this product probably made the inventor a loot of money (woot-woot), how much was the original and what did you pay for this?, very very cool.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, happy to know about these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and think it could work for me. I wish I was more green. I try but I know I could do better. I love that you are so into it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a cool lunch box! I love it:) Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, it is so cool that something that i posted influenced your choices! i do really love our Goodbyn, enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Gerri, that is cool! I think it's a great idea. It's pretty spacious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good find! I like that one too! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY SUGAH'---i left something on my blog for you---stop by and pick it up when you have time---love ya ma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a cool lunchbox, it needs to come in adult size for more room. I like your blog so much I am giving you an award. Check out my blog Tuesday @ 8:00 am to pick it up and follow the rules. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this lunch box. I may have to get one of these for my Noah.

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself