March 29, 2010

Family Get-A-Way

My family is very large. I have several siblings and siblings-in-love. The problem is that many of them live out of state. Some of us have come up with a wonderful idea to save on time and money.

Instead of going all the way to the other family's home, meet 1/2 way and have a hotel vacation!!! This is also a way to not have a house to clean up and dishes to prepare during your family's stay. :)

Well we had a blast. My son is an only child and his cousins are like his siblings.

We had a great time going to a movie, swimming, and chilling in the hot tub.

On our last night, we decided to watch a movie. But, we couldn't watch just one, we had the children's movie on one laptop and the adult's movie on the other.

In the end, the children preferred to watch Wolverine duke it out with us. LOL

We ended our time together enjoying breakfast at a local spot.

It was a great time, and we are already planning our next get-a-way.

Maybe this is something you may try.

peace

4 comments:

  1. You guys looked like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed this post. Anyhow, I enjoyed you three so much. The boys had a ball too. Can't wait to do it again. You're the older sister I always wished I had growing up, I love our talks. Miss ya', girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like so much fun! I love this idea and may just suggest it for my family. BTW...love the new look of your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, happy family!! You guys definitely know how to have a good time. Lovely photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself