March 31, 2010

Pages

I am an organizer.
This may be weird to some, but not me. I love it!!!
I am the type of person who would rather take 1 hour to set up a space just to have peace while working in it.

(I SO need to get this T-Shirt)

Well, Blogger has this new feature where you can organize your blog and add pages! Whoo hoo!

I wanted to let you know that some of the info that used to be on my main page is now on separate pages.

Home--will continue to be my updated blog
Self-Discovery--will have my journey to discover myself as an artist
Movies--will have my opinion about the last 10 movies that I have seen
Books--will house the books that I am currently reading
and of course there are About Me and Contact pages.

Because I also like change, these pages may change over time.

Enjoy the ride.

peace

2 comments:

  1. I love to be organized and I understand completely about getting a space to be just what you want it to be. To me that's half the fun. I'm loving the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I think it sounds like a terrific way to organize your blog. I'm going to enjoy this ride with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself