April 19, 2010

Green Smoothie Challenge

I have decided to take this challenge where I commit to my family having at least one green smoothie a day for two weeks.

Here is the recipe I used today:
3 cups spinach
2 gala apples
2 bananas
3 cups water
and about a tablespoon of organic blue agave nectar

core the apples, peel the bananas, and blend it all up...YUM!

Noah said, "This is delicious!"

We might extend this past the two weeks...

Are you interested?
Here are some recipes to help you on your journey. :)

peace and love everyone

7 comments:

  1. go you! i'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Noah likes it, I think I'll have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad you gave a link to some recipes. I was going to ask if you had some... I joined the challenge and needed some ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. since Noah likes it this has to be legit lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this. We'll definitely be trying it out. Is blue agave nectar easy to find?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I am going to try this. I have been making smoothies almost everyday. Didn't occur to me to add spinach...holy cow!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself