May 28, 2010

Hannah

I love blogging.

One thing I really have gained is the opportunity to cross paths with artists...

Some of you may know that I took my first e-course and loved it!

Recently, I commissioned Hannah at Hannah Handpainted to create some original pieces for Devin's and my anniversary.

She was a gem. So friendly and right in tune with what I was looking for...

I wanted to represent "two becoming one" and I also told her I liked rainbows and Devin's favorite color was black.
Didn't she do an amazing job! Somehow she even knew to add lots of purple, my favorite color.

The bonus was by buying two pendants, I was able to get a third free.

I could not resist getting one made for Noah. His favorite thing in the world is his dog Niro (named after the great Robert DeNiro)

Here is the picture I sent to Hannah.
Here is her masterpiece.


Check her out she does custom work, wall art, and ready to sale pieces.

Best of all, she is a small business owner who puts a little bit of love in all that she creates.

peace

2 comments:

  1. Getting something personalized by an artist is the best! My first job was a body painter, Later I worked as a muralist. Seeing this makes me miss creating artwork! This is a great post Gerri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definitely talented. I love Noah's pendant, too! Maybe the next time I come up that way, we can check her out together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself