May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!-Sunday Citar

Join in on the Fun!

"The art of mothering is to teach
the art of living to children."
~ Elaine Heffner


My Mother-in-Love (Janet) and Momma (Donna)
at the Mother's Day Brunch 2010

My Sister-in-Love (Sylvia), Neice (Maiya), Mom (Janet), and Mom (Donna), and Me
at the brunch 2010

Happy Mother's Day Beautiful Ladies!
Shout out to my other Sisters-in-Love: Angie, Mel, Kia, and my Sisters: Sherri and Bethany.

To all of you mothers and every woman who shows love to a child, be blessed, let someone else take care of you today, relax and be at peace.

12 comments:

  1. So sweet, Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quote.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, my friend :)

    Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I am truly enjoying myself with you on Mother's Day.

    Love you!!!

    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day, sis! Love and miss you much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos! Happy Mom's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like such a nice way to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww... what a bunch of beautiful ladies.... Be blessed. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you enjoyed your brunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gerri -- I love the pictures. What a happy and loving group of women you have around you.

    I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful thing to post on Mothers Day : )

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself