May 23, 2010

Henna Tattoos

I LOVE tattoos.

I have three permanent ones.
One on my shoulder, one on my back, and an anklet.
I plan to get more...

Recently, a friend of mine came over and graced me with her artistic abilities and gave me some henna tattoos.

She did an amazing job.

I had to be very patient and let the henna dry really well, before I washed it off.

The color came out great.

When I woke up in the morning, the color was even deeper.

It will probably last a couple of weeks.

I can't wait for my next one(s).
We will probably do some on my upper back.

(Shout out to my photographer husband, Devin!!!)

Much love and peace everyone

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!
    I love it!!!!! They are so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cool. I want henna tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you were able to do this, they came out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sis! I am happy I got to see them in person too. Tell Devin he has a good 'eye'. You make me want to get one, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself