May 22, 2010

Mom and Dad's Visit

My parents came to visit a few weeks ago.
They live on the other side of the country...

It was nice to see them face to face.
Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for the telephone, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and blogging.

But there's no replacement for hugging a person, giving a kiss on the cheek, or watching a movie together.

They were also able to see Noah's school up close and personal. :)

I love these guys and am looking forward to our next time together.

4 comments:

  1. your mom was so sweet...i am glad you had a great time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you had the chance to spend time with them. I know how hard it can be when your parents live states away from you. You are right, nothing beats an embrace. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you had a good time. They are a very lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your parents looked like they were having a wonderful time as well... and your mom really does look so young! :)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself