June 1, 2010

Frankenmuth and the Lights

Recently, I spent the evening with some good friends

and enjoyed getting up, close, and personal with some hot air balloons in Frankenmuth.

I loved the colors...
I had never had the opportunity to get so close to a hot air balloon.

Noah had the chance to get inside of one, on the ground of course!

Noah was glowing and...

Seeing the balloons glowing at night was amazing too!

Hanging with friends is one of my favorite things to do.

Nothing like shoulder rides back to the car.

It was so much fun!

peace

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you all came up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerri,
    I love the fact that you, Devin and Noah enjoy life. There is balance in your lives. Work, spirituality and play are balanced. Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, those are some stunning pics! I'm glad you all had a great time, especially my little nephew. I'm sure it will be something he'll talk about all summer long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so much fun! I'm so glad we went! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. This is SO fun. I want to come next year : ) GREAT pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself