August 9, 2010

The Ocean


Recently, we took a trip to Myrtle Beach.

The ocean is so powerful. When I think about how God created this....I am in awe.

We weren't the only ones enjoying the beach.
This shot reminded me of one of those Hollywood movies where the main character goes on "holiday" to the beach.

I'm so proud of my men. Devin, who grew up really disliking water, took the leap and was teaching Noah how to use his board.
I am so proud of both of them.

I sat back and soaked in God's grace and His beauty...

I found out that I had a "sand-baby" too.

It was a glorious trip. We had such a relaxing time, being together and enjoying God's creation!

peace

6 comments:

  1. looks like lots of fun! i love that shot of the water :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful trip and I just love that last family shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, tell your handsome son that two of my boys said that he looks "cool." Second, you're one lucky lady with that double smooch!!! Love all the pictures. I want to go to the ocean NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. I wish things would've worked out so we could've gone too. There's always next year, though. I'm glad I got the chance to squeeze in some quick hugs (and laughs) also. :) I am in LOVE with the last picture of the three of you. Definitely frame worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. that last picture is so cute. You need to get that printed and frame it. Looks like you enjoyed your family time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful trip. I love every picture and every line. Your family is pure awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself