September 11, 2010

My 200th I Give in Remembrance...


"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”


Wow, today is my 200th post!
I had no idea what to write about until I remembered...

I remembered the day when our country changed forever.

I remembered the day when so many people of many faiths, races, and creeds lost their lives.

I remember the love and unity we felt in our hearts in the moments right after...

I want for us to all feel that love again, feel that unity again...

act in that love,

act in that unity...

But, yeah, I remember...

and I will help Noah remember too...

peace

3 comments:

  1. I will never for get this day either. What an appropriate scripture as well. Beautiful reflection on not just the event that occured, but the way we all came together during that time. The fact is, if we all acted in love, REAL love, everything else would fall into place. Congrats on 200 posts sis! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great 200th post. That day will be forever in my memory and it's something that I will share with my kids. Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful 200th post. We need to feel that unity again. AMEN!

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself