September 10, 2010

Summer Highlights--The 4th!!!

This summer was AmAzInG!!!



We traveled, rested, and did some fun things locally.
I think I have to say it has been my best summer ever...


Well, today I begin a series of "Summer Highlights".


I want to take you through what I have been up to,
and why I have not been in "Bloggyland" for a while.

Enjoy!!!

The 4th...


Our church marched in our local parade.

It was about 3 miles, but it went pretty fast and was lots of fun. :)


The children were excited to get their buckets ready for throwing candy.


There were famous characters there too...


We spread the Word of God and some LoVe that day.

peace, love, and freedom everybody!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I'm glad you really enjoyed yourself this summer. Looking forward to your series and see what else you guys have been up to. Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! This was the greatest summer ever. I totally slacked on the blogging as well, but it was because there was too much fun happening to be behind a laptop! Great post Gerri. I hope I get mine done today too! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really was an amazing summer.. and I'm so glad that we were a part of your best summer ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see all that happiness that filled your family's summer :) Now let's have a great Autumn too! I know you will, Gerri :)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself