September 24, 2010

Summer Highlights--Lake Michigan


On a beautiful sunny Sunday we headed out to Lake Michigan
with some amazing friends.

First stop, was the amazing sand dunes...


I tried my hardest, but my ticker wasn't in for the heat or the climb.
Next year for sure...


My boy made it to the top though,


He and his little friend Aliyah.


After the dunes, we walked over to lake.


Noah was pretty exhausted after the climb and decided
to bury himself in the sand at one point.


He recovered and spent alot of time boogie-boarding in the waves.
It was a gorgeous day...


PS, I'm sorry there aren't more pictures.
I spent almost 3 hours in the water, playing and giggling in the waves with my girls.

peace

6 comments:

  1. i had a blast!!! i am so glad we had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey!!! I'm glad you guys had such fun! And yes, I'm already claiming in the Name of Jesus that that ticker of yours is healed and will be ready and then some come next summer.

    Noah has TONS to look back on from this summer and that is awesome. I'm hoping next year will be like that for us, minus all the funerals.

    I can't WAIT to vacation with you guys, you all are some of my FaVoRiTe people to be around!! How happy am I that I get to see you twice in a week's time? Girl, you just don't even know. See you in a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVED it. Such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had tonnes of fun :)Love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. have not blogged in a while...MI is such a beautiful state...I have never been to the dunes in this great state of ours...looks like I must go...

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself