September 15, 2010

Summer Highlights--The Resort and Aquarium


During the Summer we packed our bags and set off on an amazing journey.


In between Atlanta, GA and West Virginia, we wedged in a trip to Myrtle Beach!


We had a blast!!!
It began to storm and rain one day, but that didn't stop our fun!


We enjoyed the ocean, the sand, the pools, and the relaxation.


We also hit some pretty cool tourists spots too.


Look at my little pirate. ;)


Found this little goodie in a local shop:

(My Nanny would have LOVED this!!!)

One of the spots we went to was the Ripley's aquarium.


My brave little man touched the jellyfish,
at least after his Momma did...hehe.


Noah really liked the aquarium.
He said it was his favorite thing.


My favorite thing there, was the jellyfish...
I love watching them...


Before we went back to our little piece/peace of "Fantasy Island"
we enjoyed some evening fireworks.


All in all the trip was amazing.
Lots of driving, but worth every second.
This pic of my little man, knocked out, says it all...

peace and love

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures do show how life can be good :) All wonderful pictures :) So glad that you all had a great time. I want to go there now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your summer with us. I think I need to plan a trip to the aquarium! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like such a fun trip...i still really want to go to the chicago aquarium! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I'm glad you guys had such a great time. Can't wait to get there next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself