October 18, 2010

Summer Hightlights--Raspberry Picking

I LOVE blueberries!!!

I was so excited to take Noah to our local orchard to pick some...


When we arrived, we found out that we were going to pick...raspberries.


Oh well, we jumped right in.


Our hands got a little red from the picking....

We made sure to stop in the store and snag
a couple of old fashioned candy sticks too. :)


Even though I had never picked raspberries before,
we got a great harvest!

As soon as I got home, I gave them a good washing.

YUM!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! You're a great mom - I feel inspired by all the fun outdoor stuff you do with Noah. I try to do the same. I don't want a kid who only likes video games and tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm not a big raspberry eater, but I'm sure they were good and sweet, being picked fresh from the orchard. I haven't seen candy sticks like those in years! I used to eat those all the time as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great time...and they sure look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself