October 18, 2010

Summer Highlights--The BLUE Water


So....this is the final post of the "Summer Highlights" series.
I thought I would end it on a "colorful" note!


One of my good friends loves mixing tasty treats into frozen yogurt.
On a Summer Sunday,
we drove to Lansing to partake of one of these treats.


After purchasing our goodies,
we found a nice spot to sit and let the children play.
It was a quiet little spot, with a fountain,
full of water that was dyed blue...


A chase game ensued.


Then a modeling competition...


On my boy's last pose...
(which I do not have a shot of...)

Yep, you guessed it.


Pictures say a thousand words...

Thank goodness for good supportive friends...


My little boy blue got VERY upset,
not about the falling,
but about me snapping away with the camera.

He actually ran away in a bit of a huff!!!


I actually had to get special permission to post this post!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention about the cop who drove by
and gave us an interesting look as I was chasing him down!!!

(oh my...)

So, "Yes", he's eight, and "Yes", I carry his "diaper bag" with spare
clothes in it EVERYWHERE I go.
Even when I get into someone else's car...

Do you see why?

peace

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you still carry a diaper bag - I definitely see myself doing the same. I also already feel like Deaglan is rolling his eyes at me whenever I want to snap a pic (which is often). What a cutie that Noah is though - it won't be long when girls will be calling your house:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post. Looks like fun :) I just recently took Ethan's diaper bag out of the van, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!! Your pics are beautiful. I cracked up at Noah running away from you. Not wanting to take a picture...is this a sign that our boy is growing up? I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. :/ Anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun, and that you all had an awesome summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some cute models!! Love all the blue and all the fun and all the love here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This had me totally cracking up because I can so vividly remember this day! Good times. I actually had Chris come and look at the photos since we had all talked about it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself