November 6, 2010

Gratefulness Week-37


I am grateful for...

-My son. He's growing up.
There will be none of that "baby costume" business. No sir!

-Spending precious time with my family and friends.

-The love of my life...Devin.
"What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty, good man!"
I still get excited when I see him.
My heart still leaps when I hear his car pulling into the garage.
We still miss each other when we are apart, even for a few hours.

God, you knew what you were doing when you had our paths cross 20 years ago,
and I am truly grateful.

peace

5 comments:

  1. You have a lovely family Gerri.
    Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...yes. I know just what you mean about the 'no more baby costumes'. :/ A good man, yes he is. I love this. Enjoy your day today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely toast to your husband!! And after so long you rarely hear people so willing to share the good feelings they have about their partners. Inspirational!
    Love the costume Noah! I'll bet some days you miss those baby costumes too though:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great love note to your hubby here. That's terrific when you have such a strong connection on many levels. I miss the little guy costumes. My two middle guys were scary skeletons this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this!!! And I feel that way about my man too. I get butterflies when I'm flying home to see him! Haha. :) miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself