I have too many jobs...No, seriously...
I am a self-employed, free-lance, early childhood, consultant.
Whew-that's a mouth full.
Somewhere along the way. I ended up with
FIVE, separate, paying jobs.
I'm not complaining about being blessed with income.
I'm not complaining about folks wanting to pay me for my gifts.
No, not complaining at all.
I'm just, once again, realizing that, I have gotten WAY out of balance.
Too many jobs, not enough rest!
Too many jobs, that cause me to be at a rushed pace, not peacefully paced.
WAKE UP CALL!!!!
Here are my five answers to that call:
1. Starting this morning, I spoke up. I asked my husband for help.
You know what?
He helped and I was actually able to sit down and WRITE this post.
2. Today, I am going to be peacefully paced in my work
and "catch up" on some little things.
3. I decided to take off the entire week of Thanksgiving from all five of my jobs.
No classroom visits, no parent meetings, no teaching,
no training, no counseling, no emails,
no phone calls, no crying, no tissues...
just resting, healing, and bringing my body back into balance.
4. I will take care of my mind and body again,
with yoga, massages, good food,
good friends, and sound sleep.
5. I will work each moment to be peacefully paced and not let unbalance slip in again.
peace and love