March 14, 2011

Bathing Incentive

Bathing....

"Boys around the age of 8 stop wanting to do it...
He will pick it up again when he is interested in girls..."

(so my husband says to save his son from my tongue lashings!!!)

My solution?
Inviting him to pick out his favorite soaps one day.
(Sorry, this is a newer photo of the soap in a used state. The original photo has vanished.)

Noah has been washing and oohing and ahhing...

SUCCESS!!

I wish posts could be scratch n sniffs.
You would LOVE these:
Cherry Blossom, Dragonfly, and Easter

It was hard to only pick out 3.
I think there were at least 20 choices.

I bought them at a dear friend's lovely shop,
Union General in Clarkston, MI.

Nothing like supporting your local business owner and friend...

peace, love, and bathing

6 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful looking too. You could use them to decorate. I'm not sure I look forward to the no-bathing days. I'm big on baths around here. I guess I'll have to get wise to some of these techniques you're using:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! What a great idea! And you are such a sweet supporter & friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with the place!

    I will have to remind myself of this when my boy doesn't want to bathe.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very nice to look at. This is a great idea. It may work for me with Jillian because she loves pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are almost too pretty to use...great idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhh...I want some for myself! These are beautiful! Even though I'm this happy this is working for Noah, I think Dee might have a point. We're going through the same thing with DeNeil. Maybe I might have to try this out to see if it works for him too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself