March 22, 2011

Something New--"Family Resources"

Hi Bloggy friends!!

I so excited to tell you about my new blog tab called "Family Resources"!!!

Some of you may know that I am an Early Childhood Consultant.
I have spent that last 20 years learning and specializing in all that is necessary to educate and grow healthy children.

I wanted to take this part of me and infuse it into my blog somehow.

In this new section of the blog,
I will add tips, websites, and any other goodies that I've come across
in my continued effort to educate others and learn myself.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or requests for information.

I'm looking forward to sharing and growing with each of you!!!

peace, love, healthy adults and children!!!

5 comments:

  1. what a great idea and way to share your education and found resources! i'm sure you'll be a great resource for others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TERRIFIC!!! I love how you are sharing your resources and knowledge with us. I know many will benefit from your generosity.

    That last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea!! I can't wait to see more. And look at our littles having fun together! :)

    ~Tab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, sis! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy about this Gerri! I love learning from experts. I also really was struck by that quote. It's huge.

    Your blog header is beautiful! ANd so is that boy of yours.

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my post. I have alot to do with that piece. I keep depicting the mother as a total villain. I know life isn't black and white like that. I've got some work to do.

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself