June 28, 2011

Genuine Harmony


Genuine Harmony.
That's me, that's my Style Statement.

I found it by doing the work in this book:


You can purchase this book on Amazon, for your Kindle, or pick it up at your local library.

It has been so liberating to uncover and describe:

My Foundational Essence as Genuine
actual, candid, earnest, frank, heartfelt, natural, open, positive, pure, real, reliable, sincere, true, trustworthy, undesigning, unfeigned, unimpeachable, unpretended, unquestionable, up front, valid, well-established

and My Creative Edge as Harmony
accord, balance, blending, chime, congruity, consistency, form, integration, integrity, oneness, order, parallelism, peace, proportion, regularity, richness, suitability, symmetry, togetherness, tune, unity

Do yourself a favor grab this book, take sometime for yourself, and dig in to you...

peace and love

3 comments:

  1. Oh this book sounds like it would be right up my alley! Thanks for the recommendation. It's going on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!! How awesome. That sounds like you ;) I need to do this. Thanks for sharing.

    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked this book out of the library once Susannah mentioned it. I have yet to do the exercises, but I am anxious to discover my authentic style :)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself