October 19, 2011

A New Fave!!

My birthday was last month...
and I love bags and purses, so my guy decided to spring for a new one.



This is my new Kelly Moore bag!!


Go HERE to learn more about The Posey Bag.

The coolest thing about it, is that it has all
of these delicious compartments and a variety of ways that you can carry it.



If you know me, you know this is RIGHT up my alley.


After a month of having my bag, I can honestly say that I use it most of the time. Kelly's bags are amazing...


I already know which one I will spring for next.

Go HERE take a look at her amazing bags. ;)

peace

4 comments:

  1. you are so adorable! gotta LOVE a good bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag and what a beautiful colour. Oh I could own every single one of those bags on her site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag! I love the last picture of you, too! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself