December 29, 2011

3 Years


It has been three years since I wrote my first blog post.


My blogging style has evolved and changed some since then.
But, one thing is constant.


I enjoy spreading love here on my blog; sharing uplifting, inspiring, and encouraging snippets from my life.


I enjoy talking about my family and how much they fuel me.


I'm looking forward to many more posts over the years. I looking forward to more growth and developing meaningful connections with others in the world I call "Bloggyland".


Thank you for reading and commenting with your thoughts here. Thank you for being a participant in my world filled with images and thoughts.


Peace and Love to you...

(Photos from a Winter shoot in 20 degree weather with my son and sister-friend Bri.)

8 comments:

  1. I see where you got so cold. Nice shots! But, none of you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm a nature and landscape photographer, but, I added a shot of us at the end! Enjoy. ;)

      Delete
  2. I enjoy reading your blogs. They are so uplifting! Continue to write so that I can capture your life as a woman and place it in the special place in my heart that is reserved only for you, Devin and Noah!<3

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 3 years of blogging! I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! Art-worthy, really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, I think I've found a new-true passion. I can't wait to see where this takes me...

      Delete

Express Yourself