December 30, 2011

A Refreshing in 2011

What did 2011 bring me?

I shed years and discovered a "true" new me.


I slowed down and chose paths "on purpose."



I sang, danced, and laughed MORE.



I reconnected with family.



I realized I am a Mom, a Wife, and an Entrepreneur.


I realized that I COULD make peace in the world, one child at a time.


I realized I am an artist.


I faced shame, guilt, and regret head-on.


I realized I am a life-long learner and a photographer.






What will 2012 bring?

To be continued...

6 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! Best wishes for a happy, healthy, blessed 2012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gerri. Happy New Year to you too!!

      Delete
  2. This is the most affirming post I've read today. I loved it and all that you've accomplished. I am proud to watch you blossom on this site and in other places, as well.

    You are so talented and it's good that share this. Keep it up in 2012.

    Are you also selling your photographs? I didn't see them at the Etsy Shop or maybe I missed them?

    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I so enjoyed reading about your last year. And I'm excited to see what 2012 brings for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon for the encouragement and support. I'm loving your new site too!!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I loved this list. It's so human and extraordinary. My favourite thing is humility and you have loads of it.

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself