February 26, 2012

Yoda Was Pretty Smart


This reminder sits in front of me.
I can see it when I work at my computer.

It's my reminder to get out there and "Do".
It's my reminder to "Do Not".
It's my reminder to not complain about things not happening the way I want them to.
It's my reminder to be an active participant in my life.

I purpose to not see this as a reminder anymore. 
But as a call to action, a call to duty, if you will.

Yes, after I pray and plan;
I will actively "Do" or "Do Not", on purpose...

8 comments:

  1. I need to take that advice! Right on point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could learn so much from you...I've been more negative than positive lately. Love the today quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, I'm sure we could learn from each other. You are a wise woman...xoxo

      Delete
  3. oh, goodness...i love this!!! yoda's words as well as your thoughts. such a good start for me today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle!! We all need reminders like this from time to time. :)

      Delete

Express Yourself