April 24, 2012

Top Five Tuesday










Welcome to Top 5 Tuesday where I share some of my favorite discoveries!

1) A follow up to yesterday's post, more ideas for self-love.

2) I LOVE washi tape. Maybe I will try this creative idea.

3) If you know me, you know I'm a scarf girl. Stumbled across this video by way of Jen at Squam.

4) Ever heard of S'meaches? Jen also posted this recipe! YES, please!!!

5) Diving into this wonderful self-portrait course very soon. I can't wait!

I hope you found something fun. Thanks for joining me and come again soon.

Past Top 5s

peace

8 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about taking one of Viviane's courses myself, looking forward to hearing what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Léah, I will definitely blog about how things are going. :)

      Delete
  2. such a pretty, pretty image!
    and the washi tape thing...i would never have the patience to do that, but i *love* it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks michelle. Yes, hahaha, it intimidates me too!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for linking my washi tape keyboard, Gerri! Glad to have lovely readers like you : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scarf tutorial - I'd posted it a few months ago too and still refer to it all the time. I'll have to check the other links out after Naveen decides to remember I'm not a jungle gym:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally understand. ;)

      Delete

Express Yourself