April 3, 2012

Top Five Tuesday


I love discovering interesting things on the internet. Today I want to share some of them with you. 5 things to be exact.


Check out Today's Five:


1) This short video is SO cool...by way of Zelde.


2) This dynamic duo spreads wisdom every week.


3) This song remake get me dancing every time. Nothing like a good party!


4) I'm thinking about taking this course with Tracey.


5) Writers, looking for some inspiration? You may be interested in this...


Have a wonderful day! xo

10 comments:

  1. Fun links... thanks for sharing! Listening to that song right now and I love it! :)

    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help but move to it too!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I love your new site! This was also a great post to land on. I checked out each your recommendations. I loved the Guacamole video. That made me laugh and it was so well done. The post about the things that let know it's time to let go was also very good.

    YES. TAKE THE CLASS!!! You are a natural and I know you'd have lots of fun in a photography class:~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches Sara!! That video was SO cool. :)

      I plan to take the class, just working out the budget...

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Gerri! I'm always excited to find new places to explore on the Internet. Enjoy your new home here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hon! I've been wanting to do a Top 5 for a while. I thought, "Why not just do it, and stop thinking about it!" :)

      Delete
  4. I'm definitely checking these places out on the weekend! Thanks so much for sharing.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely exquisite spring beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself