May 10, 2012

Shooting "Our Park"


Recently, I took my new camera out for a spin at our park. I call it "our park" because it's where my husband proposed to me and it's where I was married. Here are some pictures I made.




It was a pretty fun experience. It took less time to find my footing and figure out proper exposure. All in all it went very well. 

I felt so much more comfortable than I did for the zoo trip. I think the biggest thing was being alone at the park allowed me to get lost in the art and not worry about others watching or having to wait for me to shoot my photos. I'm being brave and putting myself out there. I'm continuing to expand.

peace, love and passion!

8 comments:

  1. Omg, that's so lovely, taking pictures in the park your husband proposed to you in, so lovely. You're extremely talented, I love your pictures.

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Anca! And, thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. great pictures from your park {love the history behind the park as well!}.
    good for you, brave woman, putting yourself out there and expanding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful (clearly you and your new camera are becoming friends!) and how lovely to document "your park" in this way. I love the details... that rusty pole is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving the process!

      Delete
  4. Cute pictures :)

    /MsSophie from Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself