June 3, 2012

Recovering


Hi, My name is Gerri and I'm a recovering perfectionist...

Recently, I had one of the biggest tests that I can remember. If you follow my blog, you may have noticed that my last post, which had a video, had a bit of a snafu. Easily fixable, but there was a problem.

The problem was, I was out of town, away from my computer and could not fix the post. This was quite un-nerving for me. If you have any experience as or with a type-A person you can relate. I hated disappointing you, my readers...

Well, I'm happy to say that I survived. Although, you all were on my mind the entire time I was away. I enjoyed my vacation.

What I've learned is that:
1) These things happen.
2) People will understand.
3) Breathe and except what is because you can't change the past...

Well, the link is fixed and all is well.

peace and love




10 comments:

  1. Oh, I know the problem. That's happened to me before. So annoying! It's okay though, we do understand because it does happen to everybody at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we do understand... the final video is great though! Love it, and you! And I totally get it, I'm the SAME way! Oh, I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time away even with that. :)

    ~Tab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW you totally get it. A certain someone was laughing and saying, "You and Tab are so alike!" Thanks Babe! xoxo

      Delete
  3. oh, i can imagine the angst you experience as i am prone to type-A tendencies ;)
    just watched the video...it was worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to have someone who can relate. ;) Thanks...

      Delete
  4. I get that for sure. I have to go see the video now. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a perfectionist - although sometimes I wish I leaned toward it a bit more than I do. But when it comes to the blog, if I realize I've made a typo and I'm away from technology, it makes me physically ill till I can fix it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has so much to do with our blog being somewhat a representation of us. Wishing you well in your editing! haha

      Delete

Express Yourself