July 24, 2012

Top Five Tuesday



Welcome to Top 5 Tuesday where I share some of my favorite discoveries!

1) Are you in to Anthro? Although it's pricey, I still adore this!

2) Picking lenses can be overwhelming. Need help?

3) Water info that's good to know.

4) You probably have most of these ingredients lying around you home. 

5) I'm just drooling over Justine's book room...Justine, I wish we lived closer! xo

I hope you found something inspiring. Thanks for joining me and come again soon!!

10 comments:

  1. thank you for adding a link to me!! i love your lens guide as well, I am trying to decide whether to get the 35mm or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Justine. :)
      Oh, I know the feeling...good luck with your decision making. xo

      Delete
  2. Loving that Pillow! I don't think though even if I was super rich I could justify spending that much money on a pillow. Have you tried any of those facial scrubs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally understand that. No, I haven't tried any yet. Let me know if you do. ;)

      Delete
  3. Gerri -- I always find something inspiring at your site. I loved the site about the camera lenses. I get really confused about this topic. The book room was lovely. Mine is much smaller and definitely not as neat. Thanks for the Tuesday Top 5:~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sara, that's great to hear. ;) I want a book room some day...

      Delete
  4. oh, that book room!!! swooning...

    and can't wait to spend a little time with that lens guide :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly we don't have an anthropologie nearby:( And I would LOVE that library in my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, next time you're here in MI, you should check it out. :)

      Delete

Express Yourself