October 30, 2012

Top Five Tuesday

***Sending prayers to all of my friends affected by Sandy***

Welcome to Top 5 Tuesday where I share some of my favorite discoveries!

1) I think I have an idea for a Christmas gift for Noah...(Thanks Mrs. B!)

2) Wonderful idea for framing Polaroids...(Thanks Nini!)

3) Flavored coffees...I can just stop there...

4) I think I have an idea for MY Christmas gift...he, he, he...

5) Simplify your life.

I hope you found something inspiring. Thanks for joining me and come again soon!!


12 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! Loving that last list. I'm always looking to simplify. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did you change things around or I just not taken the time to notice:~( Things look very different at your site. I like your picture A LOT. That's cool and I love the words to live by.

    The top five was fun. I think I'd prefer Noah's gift. That looks like a good time.

    Last, but definitely not least, the cover photo made me sigh. I miss the beach. I'm sure the victims of Sandy will appreciate your thoughtful words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sara! Yes, things are evolving and changing here on my site. ;)

      Delete
  3. especially loving the "simplify" list. always trying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found something to inspire you. ;)

      Delete
  4. Love all of these!! Can't wait to try the coffee recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin' #2 - the polaroid frame idea. thinking i'll try something similar with the fuji minis in 4x6 frames? and yeah, deeply feeling #5 too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, the mini idea sounds wonderful!

      Delete
  6. That desk is awesome!! And I want that wrap too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added it to my "want" list for sure. :)

      Delete

Express Yourself