October 15, 2012

Toronto Birthday

Here are a few more Polaroids from my recent birthday trip to Toronto. This is a picture of one of my favorite spots, Kensington market. The culture, the colors, the beauty...

I love scarves. My hubby was such a good sport. He let me stop whenever and wherever I wanted to make photos. I love my man...

Amazing street art was everywhere. This piece makes me smile.

I'm hooked. This was my first time taking one of my instant cameras with me on vacation. Well, it's official, I will always have an instant camera with me when I travel.


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots Gerri. The first time I took one of my instants out with me I felt incredibly self-conscious but once I saw the results I forgot all about that and just kept shooting. Now, like you, I wouldn't be without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMMMMMMM! Nice pictures. I forgot that you like scarves!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that fabric shot! it is a good official rule to carry an instant camera when traveling. i think traveling opens up our minds to our surroundings even more... well at least it is that way for me. and that your honey 'waits' as you are inspired to click away... holding space for you to create! that is lovely! cheers! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures. I didn't realize they were instant Polaroids! The graffiti picture is my favorite. It's make me laugh:~) It sounds like you had a great trip...:~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara, yes one of my favorites too. :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely images! I hope your birthday rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so yummy :)
    and here's to patient husbands...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Birthday Greetings x - lovely pictures, particularly like the first shot, has a lovely retro feel about it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been to Kensington Market in too long. When I was in university I was about an hour from Toronto and would treat myself to a bustrip every few months. Sounds like a wonderful birthday trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delightful. We plan to take Noah with us next time. He would enjoy it! xxO

      Delete

Express Yourself