December 5, 2012

On Fire For Desire...



It's no secret that Danielle LaPorte's book, The Fire Starter Sessions, has set me a fire. Well today, I'm on fire for DESIRE!! Danielle has released her newest program, The Desire Map.
The Desire Map is a holistic approach to planning your life. It guides you to identify your core desired feelings, and to use those feelings as the drivers of what you want to do, have and experience in your life.
It turns goal-setting inside out.
The Desire Map is a multimedia program. It comes with a PRINTED book (it’s embossed, even!) a downloadable book, audio book, a series of audio contemplations; a private, online Desire Map space; an app, and 12 weeks of weekly inspiration to help people make desire-mapping a true practice.

Today marks Day 1 of the 3-day launch. Do you want your socks knocked off? Click the link and be amazed....

4 comments:

  1. I just finished watching/listening to the video. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is an interesting program. I may have to put it on the holiday list, however, but if things are better in the new year, I will give the program a try. It does sound very exciting and much more oriented to what I'm looking for regarding life planning.

    Thanks for heads up about this, Gerri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure...I'm enjoying the journey, that's for sure!

      Delete

Express Yourself