January 3, 2013

Surrender


Last year, thanks to this workbook, I participated in picking a word, setting an intention. For 2012 my word was EXPAND. Boy, did that word of intention cause much change, enlightenment and action to happen in my life. Here are a few things that came to pass in 2012:
  • I found my "tribe" and mentors
  • My business grew beyond my wildest dreams
  • I found myself By the Sea
  • I grew in gratitude
I'm grateful for the opening, growing and expanding that happened in 2012. The journey was nothing less than amazing.


This year has called for something different. This year calls for a softening, it's calls for me to surrender. I'm accepting this new journey with a desire to live my best life.

Welcome 2013, I surrender...


16 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful. I love the word surrender...it evokes going with the flow and letting go. Washing you a beautiful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caroline! Happy 2013!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, Gerri. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous SP!! sending a happy new year hug and congrats on all the good things in your reflection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs and Happy New Year to you!!! Thank you. :-)

      Delete
  4. Gerri, I am so glad you expanded your world this last year so wide that we could meet. I have enjoyed sharing much with you and have admired your generous spirit. I hope you enjoy this coming year being gentler on yourself. Surrender is a wonderful word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, you have been a blessing. :) Thank you and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. sending big {and gentle} love your way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that's nice intention word -- surrender. Not always easy to do, but it certainly is a challenge worthy of undertaking.

    I have seen your growth in 2012 and you have much to be proud of, Gerri:~)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful word for 2013, Gerri! Emits so much peace and growth... I have chosen "listen" and hoping it will be a wonderful growing year for me as I listen to the little voice inside myself. Lovely to get to know you this past year! Happy New Year! And you, my dear, are beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nanette! Listen...wonderful intention! Looking forward to our paths continuing to cross more and more. :-) xxO

      Delete
  8. I love the idea of surrender. It's a big deal the in the recovery movement. I'll look forward to your insights as you learn more.

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself