March 7, 2013

Happy Accidents

I'm coming to realize that accidents often come with meaning and sometimes even beauty...

This shot was taken with my T2i. My settings were all wrong and the shutter speed was way too slow. The result is this photo; which, I'm actually quite drawn to.

My life is like this sometimes. When I'm on settings (physical, mental, spiritual, relational) that are all wonky, my results look like this photo above.

I'm stumbling, learning, living and moving forward...embracing the happy accidents and surrendering to the lessons.


much peace and love to you...


12 comments:

  1. such a sweet reminder.
    i love your happy accident! and, gosh, the selfie of you...*love* it!!!!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my friend! I'm learning to let go...

      Delete
  2. you look so peaceful in this photo. For this reason, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very true! Sometime you just have to take a break and enjoy the moment. Really cool effect, Gerri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of you looks so mellow. I actually sighed looking at it.

    Regarding the first picture, I've experienced this and is strange when something goes so wrong, but looks so right:~) And you are right, there is a lesson there.

    I like the white marks in the picture -- the one on my right, looks like a cactus in Arizona! The color is also cool -- almost cantaloupe, but a little lighter. It's nice and there's a lot to see in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was feeling pretty laid back that day. ;)

      I love the light too...Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Isn't it funny how that happens? By the way, when we were driving from Frankenmuthe to Harper Woods to meet up with my sister, we passed through Rochester and thought of you. I kept looking at the drivers passing me hoping to catch you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that would have been wonderful!!

      Delete

Express Yourself