April 23, 2013

Cleansing


There's been a shift for me; I've been on sort of an "internet" cleanse. What does that mean? It means that lately, I've been drawn to live connection more and away from the internet...

I'm not gone, I'm just appearing in a more limited way. I've been spending more time with my family and friends, laughing and living.

I don't know where this path will lead me. But, I'm surrendering to what feels right for me right now and going with the flow.

Wishing you all much love, light and peace wherever you are...

8 comments:

  1. So good for the soul! I've been trying to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best wishes on finding your way. ;)

      Delete
  2. I hear you on this. I needed to find the balance this year too. It can be so consuming - Facebook, the blog, other blogs, the internet in general. Often I see both Shaune and me on our phones and stop and wonder what we're teaching the boys.

    You are such a gorgeous lady! Love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hon! Yes, we are models on display for our babes all the time. ;)

      Delete
  3. I feel this too! Took facebook off my phone and I feel much more peaceful, more present in my daily interactions. Wishing you peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea Laura!! Peace too you as well. ;)

      Delete
  4. Gerri,

    Good for you. It's important to take internet breaks. Enjoy your time with friends and family:~)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself