April 29, 2013

I'm Not the Only One


I've been browsing your blogs and there's a quietness going on. I guess I'm not the only one enjoying the warmer weather and being present with what's in front of them.

Well, I've enjoyed less pressure and my new peaceful, internet pace. I hope you're enjoying life too.



I took the chance on the weather and got two of my girls ready for an afternoon on the town. I was able go on a bloom hunt. It was refreshing and restoring to my soul...


The film in my 250 Manual was SO old and nothing come out as planned. Instant peeps, when it comes to film, use it or lose it. Lesson learned...

But, my sx-70 shots came out dreamy. I'm very pleased. I'm gonna print some on canvas and add a little pretty to my new walls. (More on the "new" soon!)

Sending love to you guys!


10 comments:

  1. Love to you. Definitely been enjoying this weather. My next blog post is outdoors! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay!! Outside can be so healing and refreshing. :-)

      Delete
  2. Gerri-- I feel the same way, but then I can't talk. I'm lucky to get both of posts in for the week. This week there's only one.

    I love your shots. Have you ever considered doing a Wordless Wednesday with photographs. Check it out here: http://wordlesswednesday.blogspot.com/ It's a place to share photos. The photo's are supposed to speak for themselves, but lots of people do other things. There's a place to link-up. It's a nice way to take a break from a written post and you do such lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sara. Yes, I've heard of Wordless Wednesday... I think I will jump in once my life settles a bit more... xxO

      Delete
  3. been thinking of you. and your cleanse. i left a comment on your last post but the internet went wonky, and i got frustrated, so i hope you felt my hug and nod through the ether (lol). glad you took/are-taking the time to renew and get to a much more manageable pace. i feel you, totally, on that one. i find it so hard to get to a balanced pace. i am challenged daily. though i know the pressure comes from my own self. thanks for the reminder to slow down. the the term bloom hunt :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't like it when things go wonky!

      Sending you wishes of peace as you navigate balance. xxO :-)

      Delete
  4. With gorgeous photography like yours, who needs to invest in artwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You very kind. Thanks so much Kim!

      Delete

Express Yourself