June 11, 2013

Middle School


He's transformed right in front of my eyes. My baby is all done with elementary school and is moving up to middle school. I remember how mature I felt when this happened for me. I remember the shift of puberty happening over that next summer... Will this happen to my guy? Will he shift from boy soon into a young man?

Here's a collection of his "First Days"... He was so excited each time...


As each year passed, he became more of his "Wild and Precious" self; wanting to be free and playful during those first school moments. I love that about him.

He's my gift from God and I cherish each second I have with him. He will always be my baby but I need to honor the man he's becoming.


Happy graduation and well done to my boy!!!


14 comments:

  1. Oh how I love him so! Congrats on graduating Noah! I'm so proud of you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Noah!!!!! G.Mama loves You!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! What a handsome young man he is growing up to be. You must be so proud, mama!
    Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful babe. I love your photos of him:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful tribute to your boy. I can't believe Emily's doing the same thing this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! It goes so CRAZY fast...

      Delete
  6. smiling and sending love and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh, bless you Pea! Thanks bunches. ;)

      Delete

Express Yourself