October 16, 2013

A New Season

A welcome sign at an organic, hip spot in Glastonbury, Somerset, England.
There's a new season upon us here in the US.
In the Midwest, we have the luxury of experiencing such variety in our weather patterns.

Autumn is here and one of its beauties is the crisp, clean air it brings. I'm such an earthy girl and air is one of the elements that gives me life.

With this refreshing air, a new word it popping it's beautiful head. "Deepening"...
The Tor in Glastonbury, Somerset, England

Let's see where this takes me.


8 comments:

  1. oh yes, this time of year, with its crisp air and shortening hours of daylight, finds me turning inward and going deeper.
    i love how the word deepening dovetails with your word surrendering...xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are so right Michelle... I was expanding then had the need to pull back and let go (surrender) and now deepening. It's a natural flow. Hmmmm....
      xxO

      Delete
  2. ooh, deepening sounds great. I'm an autumn girl too, I just love the sights and smells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. homesick for Somerset... lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that word, "deepening." It resonates with me, as well. As usual, your pictures are wonderful. I like the "come on in" sign and the beautiful flower. The England one makes me sigh and miss my daughter who lives in London.

    I hope you had a wonderful retreat over there:~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that sign too Sara. Hugs to you as you think about your daughter. I'm sure she misses her Mum too!!
      As always, thank you for being such encouragement to me...
      xxO

      Delete

Express Yourself